From:
A Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:12:17 -0500
I haven't posted much on here, and thought I'd put my 2 cents in.  I
believe Valerie was hasty...but I also believe that if she wants them
back, she should ask and try.  If the new owners don't want to give them
back, that is now their decision but it couldn't hurt to ask.  As far as
being a certain age, I believe that it's not age that hurts people, it's
stupidity.  I personally have been stupid in some cases when it came to
my ferrets, but I'm trying my hardest to fix any wrongs I've done.  We
all learn somehow, I'm just sorry it had to be after I got my furballs
and I wish I could go back to learn more about them before I brought them
home...but I can't, so I'm doing the best with what I've got.  I'm 21, am
owned by 6 fuzzies and 1 dog.  I have been married since November 2002.
I feel that I have given these 6 furballs my best.  I plan to continue
that for the rest of their lives or mine whichever comes first...and if I
die first, I have plans for them to be cared for afterwards.  So it's not
age that is the factor...it's the individual themselves.

On another note, about the GA vets, I just wanted to mention that I'm in
the Atlanta area and I take my kiddos to see Dr. Cawley and we had gotten
quite a few recommendations to him from many vets and individuals.

Also, I don't want anyone to think I'm taking sides or anything on
Valerie's situation.  I am actually torn between the solutions...but I
hope and pray everything works out for the best...because my favorite
saying is "Everything happens for a reason" And I try to live by that.

And now that I've said all that, check out my internet yard sale ^.^
http://ann.haager.net/forsale.html
For Sale

Cheap but good quality items.  I also make hammies etc. and hope to get
those posted as well.

Sorry to have posted so many subjects into one topic, I didn't see any
need to seperate them really.  Thanks.

A & A +7