From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 18:58:13 EDT
Elizabeth, Bob and one or two more people have all had their say about
rumors.  I don't know the full extent of the rumors going around because
they aren't coming to me (other than via people complaining, of course), but
I guess that's no huge surprise.  In any event, please lets put these issues
aside now that people have stated their cases.  I fear the FML will turn
into a discussion about rumors about rumors if we aren't careful.

And, of course, I'm none too pleased about such behavior either!

Thanks.

Bill