Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:14:51 -0700
Nicky's rectum was pushed out and at times bled. The vet gave her a
purse string suture which didnt help at all. We used PrepH cooling gel
until we got meds for it. The suture was removed, she would drag her
butt after going potty not the typical wiping action.

Her rectum got bigger we took her to the vet Monday and the vet said it
hasnt healed because she has a tumor there,which is pushing it out. He
said its inevitable she'll have to be put to sleep cuz after it grows,
she won't be able to go potty anymore..

This ferret almost passed on us numerous times, so she was "force" fed
and always bounced back,she had such a strong will to live!

I hate the thought were going to have to take her life from her when
she wants to live so bad! She is 9 yrs old,this just makes me sick...

I know all about the typical its whats best for her speech....

Ty for leting me get this off my chest :(

Jody