From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:07:30 -0500
I subscribed to Modern Ferret back before Christmas.  I finally got a
confirmation just after New Years, and got charged for it a couple of
weeks later.  I understood that the subscription would include the
current (already printed) issue, but so far I have received neither a
current or new issue.  So far I have paid and received nothing!

I, too, hope everything is well over there.  And yes, for good customer
service they should at least acknowledge receipt of your emails, even if
they can't answer them right away.

Roger
Digger, Bear, Fox and Sniffles (their REAL names this time!)