From:
audrey trobaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:33:07 -0700
Thanks for all your well wishes for this wonderful little boy. I am
sorry to say that he past this morning. My husband came home and seen
him at 7am and then went to give meds at 9:30am and he had past
peacefully in his sleep. Why does the world seem out of control when
this happeneds? I am so glad that he is out of pain but I miss him so
much.

Took him to the vet Friday and all was well. Doctor said see him next
week. She got out another 20ccs of urine. God this hurts so bad. I
don't understand and I guess never will. I told my husband that I want
to go to the bridge with him but I have others to take care of. Why
does this have to happened? Why can't love be enough. We just rescued
him last Feb.

Here is a poem my husband wrote for our darling son, James. Please
forgive if it is jumbled. Very upset now.

The bridge has a new baby today
He was the rarest of the rare ferrets
with a very bad problem that only one other has known.
He passed in his sleep to join his
brothers and sisters yet to meet.
He knows only a few but many more he will meet.
Just know baby boy my heart has lost a beat.
Please pass on the love to all babies.
Remind them they are loved and missed.
Give them a kiss.
Oh, baby boy James
I will remember you so
and think of you with love....
Forever.

Daddy.

Here are some pictures of our shining star:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/buffydt7/jamesandthebarebelly.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/buffydt7/james.jpg

Thanks to everyone for their advice and well wishes.They were really
appreciated