From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 09:52:55 EDT
I need some help from all of you.  I would like to do a quick survey on
bladder tumas.  I have lost two of my ferrets in the last three months to
bladder tumas.  The lastest was yesturday and he was my first ferret
Sebastian, and three months ago I lost Mako who was my 2'nd ferret.  Mako
was 5.5 and Sebastian 6.5 years old.  I have been told by the shelter that
most of, if not all of the ferrets that came threw the shelter with bladder
problems were fed either IAMS or Science Diet.  I have a problem believing
that feeding my pets a high quality food would cause bladder problems.  So I
would like alittle help here.  This is what I would like from you all.

        Age of ferret with bladder tumas or blockage.

        Number of ferrets in your house hold.

        The name of the food you feed your ferrets.

        Area in wich you live. (ie. state or country.)

        PLEASE EMAIL TO   [log in to unmask]

If you would like I will post my findings here when and if I get enough
data.  This is in no way a scientiffic or medical survey it is just
something I would like to know.

Thankyou in advance for you time and effort.

Brad, Tasha and the new guy Harley.  He's the first shelter ferret I didn't
have to change the name.  Thank you BFLR for letting Harley into my life.  I
just hope Tasha agrees with me.