From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:43:01 -0500
Hi,

Long time no post but my FML comes rather sporatically (Norton's fault,
I'm sure) and with the shelter, full-time job... So I'm wondering if
anyone knows what happened to the guy who was beaten trying to get his
ferret back?  What happened to the ferret?

Also want to say thanks to SOS and Purina for arranging for the free
Mazuri food.  This donation makes the rest of our lives easier.  And
thanks to our vet, Dr. Dean Kolich, without whom we could not continue to
exist.  He kindly puts in the melatonin implants (purchased through SOS)
without charging us for the sterilization of equiptment or for the "gas"
he uses to make the injections less traumatic.  He is an excellent
surgeon, sees ferrets almost every day, and is our very best resource
here.

I look forward to seing as many of you as possible in Toronto.  Go,
Randy, Go!

Bobbi McC.
KC Ferret Hotline and Shelter