From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 1996 22:49:52 -0400
To CA and non-CA residents (if you can say you won't come here because you
won't bring your fuzzies),

In anticipation of the passing of the resolution HR37 in the Committee
hearing tomorrow, I am sending out a complete phone/fax(at least all I could
dig up) number listing for the entire CA state Assembly.

I have a favor to ask.

Would one of the CA residents, not attending the rally, please call each and
every number on this list, Tues. and confirm it's accuracy.  Then post to
me your findings, so I can get corrections out tomorrow night after the
rally.  I know this is a lot to ask, but I just hand typed the monster in
from a very very poor faxed copy..... eye strain to the max.  We don't want
to tick someone's office off by continually calling the wrong numbers......
Karen/Wuv/Cowbee this is something one of you could do tomorrow, if
possible........

IMPERATIVE.............To ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Call each and every Assembly member, and fax those that you can,Wed (if we
pass in committee and I will post that Tues Eve...) and ask them to support
HR37, expected to be heard on the Floor Thurs 5/16.........

Word has reached me from more than one source that we are doing a great
job.... several office staff members have flat out stated they can't keep up
(gee, I'm sorry.... gotta work for a living guys???).

Keep the pressure on.............  We ARE making headway.... some of our
fence sitters are now in our court......

CDFA1