From:
marie fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 10:32:38 -0700
First of all my prayers are with everyone in the way of any of the
hurricans.  I pray that Havenly Father keeps you and your safe.

I don't post here very often for the reason that it is not usualy safe
for a newcome to ask an innocet question, for they usualy run the risk
of being flamed..CASE IN POINT MR OWEN, AND JACKI, the flm has almost
chewed the ferret pelt to death.......I don't very often see any posts
commending people for their effors and hard work rescuing critters both
large and small.  Now we have some one who is accued of 23 accts of
animal cruelty,........and nar a word is said....

I have often thought of leaving the fml, but that would loosing contact
with the many wonderful friendships than i have made through the fml,
like Lynn,troylyn,randy , karen,and many others, I have always thought
that the ferret community were the best and like all communities the
ferret community has its share of people who seem to thrive on raising
disconnet.....and especialy during a time when so many need help..  In
My HUMBLE OPINION it is time that those who thrive on discontemt goes
and looks in the mirror and remind the person they see the that; ''***
THERE BUT FOR THE **GRACE OF GOD ** GO I.  come on people it is time to
REMEMBERT THE GOLDEN RULE ****DO UNTO OTHERS AS WE WOULD HAVE OTHERS DO
UNTO YOU

GOD BLESS

MARIE