Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:23:46 -0500
I don't know what kind of mondo cage you have but i have a midwestern
ferret condo and my ferrets where poohing all over the first shelf that
lead up to the top were i have their hammock so what i did was go to home
depot and bought a vent tunnel 6in by8 feet it shrink together and i made a
tunnel from the lower ramp wired it around the shelf to the secong ramp so
they have to go through the tunnel rather than backing up to the corners
and doing thuer pooping it works great.