Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2014 11:53:25 +0000
One thing I've found that helps greatly with nutrient absorption
with ferrets who have intestinal problems is to supplement liquid
B-Vitamins. I mix anywhere from 4-8 drops in with an individual
ferret's soup 3 times a day, depending on the severity of the
intestinal problem.

This is the one that I use most often:
<http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Bounty-Vitamin-Complex-Sublingual/dp/B001G7QPC8/>

Jeff

Caring for Boomer, Zoomer, Gemini, Bella, Pinky, Simba, & Nala

In memory of Luna, Neo, Sweet Sylvie, Baby Girl, Dozer, Morphy,
Trinity, Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Pop, Pip, Possum, Hunny, Mr. Parker,
Misty, Frodo, Baggins