From:
Tequita Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:27:31 -0700
Have any of you had the air quality checked in your homes? How did you
go about it? Were you satisfied? Is there a company/product to stay
away from? If you had problems, how did you fix them? What kind of
filters do you use?

We have pets in our home. Two of our cats (not related) now have
asthma; our dog has developed respiratory allergies (she was an outside
dog until this winter; I've never noticed her having the sniffles
before. [ and yes, I've been in touch with our vet.] ); and we had a
cat to die suddenly after developing breathing difficulties. Canary
in the mine??????

I'm open to suggestions.... Please reply directly to me @

Thanks,
Tequita

Tequita Williamson,Certified Birth Doula (DONA International)

PLEASE spay and neuter. It SAVES lives!
For low cost spay and neuter, call Sheets Pet Clinic
336-852-8488
The SPCA may have vouchers available

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be
ruled by evil men."-Plato