From:
Ty Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 1996 11:56:10 -0800
Hello everybody
I was wondering if anyone out there could help me cure my beautiful Ali's
not using the litterbox problem.  The problem is she goes to every corner in
the house, except her cage litterbox.  I've tried everything and I hate to
punishe Ali for not using it, but but, I'm also tired of picking up her
little gifts to us all.  I need suggestions that have worked in the past for
you all.  I can't think of any more.

Also if there are any California readers out there, a big hello to you.  We
need to re-introduce ferret legislation to the governmvernment of CA to make
out beautiful pets legal in my once home state.  Let's work on this.

Any Tacoma area owners out there?  I'd love to find you .  I've only had Ali
for six months and she's mi first, so I need all the help I can get.  Please
contact me.

Hope all is well on the FML.  Hello to F.A.N.G.  You all sound wonderful.
Take care everyone.
                        Ali & Ty