Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 10:45:44 EDT
Todd----I enjoyed reading about your deaf test program.  Your difficulty
may be that you are not using a pencil with an eraser on it.  With this
addition you will have difficulty getting your ferrets to let go.  Try
screaming "let go of that right now or there are no more treats for you
buddy!" If the ferret in question does not let go--you most likely have a
deaf ferret.

To check eye sight-print "erasers cause intestinal blockage and possible
death in ferrets when chewed and swallowed" and see if the ferret quickly
puts down the pencil.  If not-grab the pencil away- and I'll try to
complete my work on my eye glass program that I am currently working on.

This program involves cleaning up and caring for the ferrets until ones
eyes are glassy.

Lisette