From:
Sarah Asbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 13:30:45 -0500
The menfolk in my little family are a little nuts.  Our only boy ferret
Atrus, more commonly called Atee(sounds like eighty) is obsessed with the
tub drain.  Every morning he climbs in the tub and unscrews it.  He knows
which way to spin it now and can pop it out in about a minute.  He gets
upset if he can't get in the tub to get it out.

I thought you ladies might enjoy this.  My husband has a ultrasonic
cleaner.  Great for jewelry and razors.  Well, he has used it on a
tinfoil star shaped Muffin cup.  The result was a shredded muffin cup,
and a wife wondering what had possessed him.  Today I asked him to
clean the Ketchup cap.  He left the room.  Yep, you guessed it - into
the Ultrasonic it goes.

Sarah, Andrew and
Bob, Jasmine, Simi, and Atrus
With wings-Pendleton and Gizmo

P.S. Thanks for the advice on Bob's adrenal issues everyone.  The
small lady will be seeing the vet asap.