From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 05:03:18 -0800
Hi All,

I can't believe it!  I placed those 3 little ones the other day and today I
placed the new little one Bo (he arrived the day I adopted out the 3) and
this evening I got ahold of a woman that runs a bunny rescue here and her
husband came by and picked up Snuffles.  Whew, what a week!  The weird thing
is it seems sooooooo quiet here now with just the INSANE 10 and the crazy
two (the doglets)<GGG>.  An entire nite has passed without Lightstar jumping
on a single fert.  Boy will he ever keep me to my promise not to add to the
family anymore<G>.  Little poop, but Grandma is very happy he is here to
enforce that promise, LOL.  With any luck maybe I will have awhile of peace
and quiet now before I end up with another run of critters coming thru.
Dang, wish I could win the lottery so I could get a new home all custom
remodeled for ferrets and a whole area for nothing but the shelter.  Oh yeah
can't forget the mini-van with doors on each side that I would get to
transport ferts and go to all the shows in<GG>.  Ahhhh what a dream,
unfortunately only my small dreams come true and since that would be a
pretty darn major dream I guess I better just forget it and keep it as a
pleasant daydream.  Well I just wanted to update you all on the critters
situations.  TNT (Till next time!)

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      Boise, Idaho                                   *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *