From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:32:54 -0400
Ardith, there also are some other useful approaches to be found in a
compilation in the Files section at
and in past posts in
http;//fhl.sonic-weasel. org

Also, in that Files section within the Reference Shelf you'll find a list
of compounding pharmacies should you and your vet need that.  Many ship.
We and our vet (Joe Martins of Bellemead AH here in NJ) use Bellevidiere
(sp?) and continue to be pleased with them.

BTW, EVERYONE:

http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org
is a great place to look up health info.

Also very useful are the Critical Reference links at
http://www.ferretcongress.org
which includes link to piles of useful info, many of them sites with
vet supplied articles.

Never forget the FML Archives at
http://listserv.cuny.edu/archives/ferret-search.html
which has information on just about anything ferret.