Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 21:57:23 -0700
Hello Gang,
Yesterday and today both i had gotten phone calles from people who owns
ferrets and one couple lost a ferret but was able to save the other
ferret, they brought her up today and i will be keeping the ferret til
they can get relocated in a town close here by the couples sister. Mena
is about a 90 min drive from me and the storms were relly bad the other
night and so i helped the family out by takeing in their ferret til the
get a place here in Norwest Arkansas they couldnt keep the ferret with
them sence the family members they are staying with didnt want a rat
around their home, , thay gave me a 50 dollor bill and soi will take it
to the vet on monday for them to have it checked over in the mean time
she is in a room by herself.. the other ferret broke its neck inside
the cage when it fell over..

the other family i gave them some supplies and food for their 3 ferrets
they owned plus a cage to replace the one thay lost in the tornado.
they were able to keep their ferrets with them but had lost everything
and had no money, they were referred to me by a dog/cat shelter there
in Ft Smith sence they dont do ferrets, they were very greatful there
was a ferret rescue shelter close to help them out , they didnt even
know there was such a shelter,,

another family was to have brought in 2 ferrets today but never showed
up yet maybe they chnged their mind or somthing, but anyways i just
thought id touch base and let yas know if you guys know of any ferret
shelter i dont know about here in arkansas Okla area i would like to
know about them as im afried its going to get worse befor it gets
better around here, i only know if Vikki Mack and My shelter here in
Arkansas..

Thanks and Hugs
Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter