From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 09:05:12 -0400
To: Kelleen & The FANG GANG <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Update : FANG Epidemic
Gosh!  Between your hands and the fuzzies.......you need help!  I just wish
I lived closer.  Bad back or not, I'de come help you.  But sorry to say...
the commute time daily would kill me for sure.  I'm praying that things will
give way soon so you can see some sunshine.  Just know that we care.

To PawPaw, Tater & Odie......There's two MFMF's in our crew....Pogo and
May-wee

They were both supposed to be runts of their litters.  I can believe that
about May-wee but that fat old POGO is a super super heavy fert indeed!  He
weighs more than the other 3 put together.  Our Doctor lady said he's very
healthy so not to worry.  I can say though...he's very beautiful!

Cheers, Chuckles, Dooks and a howl from the crew....
Rascal, Brandy, May-wee, pogo, Lobo and their mama too!