From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:21:58 -0700
I have written an email to Mary S. with Modern Ferret and also the POC
for the website, but haven't received a response.  Hopefully someone here
knows.

www.ferretshelters.com is an email site.  They also have
www.ferretlovers.com.  Both are free accounts but you can also pay a
subscription for email with no banners (which is what I did).  Which is
what I did.  Most of my shelter mail is routed through ferretshelters.com
and now I can't get on.  It says that the domain registration has
expired.

Modern Ferret is the one that is responsible for the website.  I am
hoping that they didn't just drop this without warning cause my shelter
mail is stored there.  I am frustrated and very annoyed right now.

I am writing to the groups and the FML in the hopes that either Mary
or someone else will see this and be able to get it up and running or
something.  As I said, I already wrote to Mary to no avail.

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter