Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 07:34:37 -0700
Whew!  We want to let all yous ferts know that we have succeeded in
removing every single pair of nail klippers in our house to a place where
mamma will never ever find them again!

Rocket J. got the ones off the bar, since he's always up there anyway.
Boo got the ones in Mamma's bathroom, when she went to clean hiz earz.
Bud got the ones in Brother John's room.  I waz real bizzy, I got the ones
on Mamma's nite table, the ones in the dining room, and the ones in the
tupperware container on the shelf.  Dook E.  finished the job by getting
the ones that were in the box on mamma's dresser, and the ones in Bro's
Bathroom.  Now Mamma cant even klip her own nails!

Now we are safe!  No more klippin!  Boy did we hate that!  Allz we has to
do now is hide the phone number for mamma's manicurist!  Joy Joy!

Our next mission:  Q-tip abolishment!

DOOK A DOOK!!

Faith the Pudge Monster
(the new fert with all of the bright ideaz!)