From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 08:22:46 -0800
Hi all,

Over the last few days, we have received emails from some very kind
people expressing their sorrow at the passing of our little angel Linus.

I would like to thank them all personally, from the bottom of my heart,
but it seems that all of the emails got erased somehow.  Maybe it should
be a rule...No computer work while crying...I must have hit a wrong
button, and lost them all.  I do remember getting a letter from Joe in
Canada, and from Marla, and Diddy...and there were others.

I usualy print out the emails and cards, to include in the ferrets
"Memory Book", but I just couldn't do it yet... I was saving them until
I was ready.  (still not sure i'm ready)

I just wanted those great people to know that we received your kind
words, and we were both touched by your kindness.  It meant a lot to
both of us!!

I dropped Linus off at the local animal shelter where a friend works, and
he will make sure that Linus will be cremated by himself.  We will spend
the weekend lookng for a suitable urn or other container befitting my
baby, and then we will find him a spot in the house where he can always
be close to us.

Thanks again for the kind words, and for your understanding of other
people's pain at times like these.

Jim & Crystal
Missing our baby.......