From:
tim fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 18:43:48 -0000
I just could not believe the reply to my last posting about the jill
remaining in heat.  April stated that she had read several sources that
state that jills will bleed to death.  Well my source is 15 years of
expirience.  Do you really think that mother nature would have created an
animal that dies so easily?

Believe me, while i agree that for the pet owner with no wish to breed,
spaying is vital, my unspayed jills will not bleed to death if i dont
put the hob in with them straight away.  Could we please not jump to
conclusions gained by reading vet produced reports, aimed at druming up
more business, and instead listen to those who have years of expiriance,
and nothing to gain from this advice.