From:
HL Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:31:15 -0400
I am dumbfounded that Ron thinks I have attacked him.  I have not sent
anything to his home, do not have the ability to block mail.  Work mail is
stopped at 12 pm to 6 am that is their policy.  My home computer is having
problems that's why I am using my hubby's.  Anything I have sent has gone
through the FML.  Sounds like he is attacking me.

Updates: Sassy has gained one pound in 3 mos.  Too bad her legs are so
short.  Do you think her legs will catch up with her belly?  I know she is
about 6 months old so will they still grow?  Or is she destine to be short?

After a couple of really hot days the crew enjoyed the lesser heat.  They
had tag team fights.  It was almost like they had gone to the corners and
ran across the room chasing each other.  It was really funny.  They also
ran into each other and then got confused as to they were chasing and they
switched.  As long as it was a dark bottom they chased it.  Casper and
Snickers were just playing with each other.  Can't mistake that white
bottom.
--
Lydia
Still using Hubby's computer