Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:06:04 -0500
Thanks again to all who have written with suggestions.

I did put the pumpkin into his soup, and I also wiped some on his lips.
He just hated it. I suppose I could try putting in a very small amount
of pumpkin, but knowing him, he won't touch it if he smells it.

After those early years of trying to convince him he's a carnivore, he
really is now!!! Only likes meat and egg yolk, cream, Bob's CG and
Chicken Baby Food. He also loves chicken flavored chew sticks.

I have used the laxative stuff (I forget which one I have). He's had
this problem for nearly a year now, though he doesn't always strain as
much. He seems to sometimes strain when he pees too (that started more
recently), so I guess the Lupron hasn't helped yet.

Has anyone tried saw palmetto for the prostate enlargement? What dose?

Happy Thanksgiving to all and their precious furkids!

Shron & Rocky