From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 19:43:24 -0500
To: Paw Paw and David Doyle
We sure are enjoying your stories lately.

To: Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Mugsy
We have folded all our little paws, played soft music low in the background,
sat still (but only for a minute or two) while mama said a prayer for your
sweet little lost loved one.  Then we lit a candle to light his way while an
eagle flys him fast to the Rainbow Bridge.

We need more people in this world to help the sick, hurt and lost critters.
Please know that GOD put you here for a special reason and he brought Mugsy
to you because he knew you would give him special kind of love.

To: Wayne Stout/MIS/Corp/Tyson
Subject: Fester
We added him to our prayers also. May he have a safe journey.

Cheers, chuckles, dooks and a howl from the crew......
Rascal (chief in charge and mama's lover boy), Brandy (still way too busy to
pay attention), May-wee (such a frail wee little baby girl but fiesty!),
Pogo (mama calls me Bubba cause I'm a real CHUNK!), Lobo (the Guard Wolf)
and their mama too!