From:
Pyrophage <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 19 May 1994 11:28:22 -0400
As a ferret-companion for two years, I ought to know this, but I am getting
acclimated to my newest ferret and I have been wondering -

How can you tell, when ferrets do their ferocious bouncing-at-you dance,
whether they are simply having fun or whether they are truly annoyed?  She
tends to bounce snapping at me more after I have just scolded her (for
clawing me or for knocking over my vase on purpose).  I don't know if she
thinks this is a game or if she is truly upset with me... can anyone
translate for me?  Thanks!

Geri and Tempest, who will soon be reunited with Manny and Wednesday and
Roddenberry