From:
Heather Sjoquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:45:36 EST
I am on the mailing list for Malden Mills which makes Polartec fleece.
I just got a message from them regarding a remnant sale in 30 yard bags.
If you are interested in fleece for sewing bees or for personal sale it
ends up to be about $1 per yard for the smaller remnants (3/4 to 2 yard
pieces) or you can get the bags with larger pieces of 2 yards and over
for a bit more.  While you are buying sight unseen it is still a good
deal in my opinion.  I don't work for the company and am not sure if this
can be posted since it promotes a specific site but I hope this helps
someone's club or shelter.  I use it for my sacks and hammocks because it
does not pill like the fabric you can get at the fabric stores and since
it comes in different weights it is great for all seasons.

Heather, Gunther, Gildie, Thor, Pepe, Felicia and RTT waiting at the
bridge