From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:54:52 -0400
OK total rescues in my shelter-5.
adoptable-1
permanent-1
geriatric-1
keepers-3

The "old lady" ferret Baby is our permanent rescue.  I couldn't part with
some,so they're keepers and not really counted as rescues anymore, but I
list them here for total honesty purposes since that's how I got them.
We have PLENTY of room for more rescues if anyone needs to refer an Ohio
rescue.

Ferrets for Dummies....
Bought it yesterday from Sam's club.Thank's for the tip whomever posted
about it.GREAT BOOK !!!  I LOVE it it doesn't read like a textbook and is
hilarious!  I've read nearly the whole thing already and I must say I wish
I had been one of the reviewers.I'm thinking of buying up a bunch of them
and selling them on ebay for my shelter if I am permitted to.I love the web
addresses in the back, wish mine was on there for rescue we lost our chance
at 15 minutes of fame<dang> LoL!

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds,Samoyed Rescue,&Ferret Rescue
Mystyx Effects Ferretry,Galloway Ohio
Visit our Rescues at
www.petfinder.org/shelters/OH48.html