From:
Phyllis Spy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:05:14 -0400
HEAR YE.... HEAR YE....

This proclamation is to announce King Ranger's Ferret Faire on
Saturday, September 20th at Borderland State Park, Sharon, MA from 11AM
to 4PM. Their royal highnesses, King Ranger and Queen Tuesday, will be
holding court for the day and will be attended by the Ladies in Dooking
and the Knights of the Kibble Bowl.

In celebration of this day, King Ranger will be overseeing the Royal
Games that will test your ferret's skills and strength.

Peddlers from all across the realm will be displaying treasures and
wares for every ferret and ferret lover. The Royal Socceress will be
casting spells over you as she urges you to buy delicacies the would
delight even the most discerning palette.

The Royal Chefs will be preparing and serving a feast fit for the King
and Queen's subjects, as they tour the faire.

Take heed that you do not miss this royal event. Many more surprises
will be revealed as we near the the date for our celebration to honor
King Ranger and present young Queen Tuesday. Renaissance apparel is
urged.

Ferrets are welcome, but must be on leash when not in a carrier. Proof
of rabies and distemper vaccinations must be provided at the door. The
Faire is an outdoor event. Please consider using veterinary-approved
pre-treatment and/or post-treatment for fleas and ticks.

This is a fundraising event for the Massachusetts Ferret Friends to
assist our mission of education, outreach, and shelter.

Admission $4 (MaFF members $3, children $1). Parking $2.

Directions to Borderland State Park at
http://www.mass.gov/dcr/parks/borderland/directions.htm

Visit our Event Page for a copy of our downloadable Poster -
http://www.maferrets.org/events/renfaire.html

Phyllis Spy
President, MaFF