From:
Michelle Mathews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:37:35 -0700
Okay i have been owned by multiple ferrets for several years now, Done
endless food reasearch and was always told that 8 in 1 Ultra-Blend
Select Ferret Diet was a bad choice for my fuzzies i have been feeding
them The Ferret Store® Superior Choice Original Ferret Diet for a
couple years now. Just 2 days ago I picked up a ferret from someone
that was being evicted and needed a home for their sweet albino girl,
she came with a decent cage and half a bag of the 8 in 1 food. I also
cleaned the cage and found something resembling and smelling like fruit
roll up. My dilemma is this she is a good 2 lbs. looks incredibly
healthy beautiful coat etc. She didn't want ferretone or ferretvite.
Now my sweet Pandora looks so tiny barely 1lb. compared to her and
kinda scruffy (over due for a bath maybe?) why does it seem that all
the wrong foods have made a healthier ferret?

Curious what others think
Michelle