From:
"D.Desrochers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:15:23 -0400
OK .. So I can't take any ferrets, although I would love to! I can't
get the time off from work to go out there to help... although I would
love to! But, what I can do is make this offer ....

From Now until Christmas ... because I know that help will be needed as
well after ferrets go to shelters and personal homes ... I am going to
donate 100% of my "profits" from my CafePress Store and my eBay Store
to the E.L.F Fund. OH .. I could send you to my eBay Store alone, but
I have far more to offer at the CafePress store and it's basically the
same things anyway :-)) I also do custom work .. so if there isn't
something there that you like and would rather have YOUR ferrets
picture on something .. I can do that!!!

Ok .. so maybe it isn't much, but it's what I "CAN" do and feel like I
am making a contribution :-)

The site is at:
http://www.cafepress.com/fmcreations
if you care to have a look :-)

God Bless Lori and ALL the people that have stepped up to help these
precious babies and God Bless these precious babies .. they will NOW
know what it feels like to be loved, cared for, held in loving arms and
happy!!!! Of course I don't know how happy they will be when they leave
the Vets office AFTER being altered, LOL.

Thanks and God
Bless you ALL!!

Dianna
It's all about the Ferrets!!!