From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 12:43:08 -0500
re:
Kerry's post--
>>I make some truly lucious desserts and will ship. Some of My favorites
>>are double-chocolate chunk cookies,mini peanut butter dream cakes, lemon
>>tartlets,dark chocolate and mint kissed brownies, turtle brownies, and
>>just about any kind of fudge your heart desires.
>>
>>Interested?? Please email me off this list at: [log in to unmask] ...
>This was posted by Kym Zorn on 2-15-01. I responded to this post I have
>mailed Kym hammocks and have sent her 2 emails. Hammocks were mailed
>roughly 10 days ago. Does any one what happened to Kym??? I am still
>waiting on my Brownies and mini peanut butter dream cakes!!
>Kerry and Ada Gibbs (weaselpals)

Well Unfortunately -- I too packed up a big box of hammy's that very night
and shipped them off the postage would have allowed me to purchase several
pounds of fudge in town!

The hammies were all new and similar to those on ebay which we use to help
the shelter.  I personally sent them out thinking it would be a fun and
worthwhile exchange - for a party that would be sheltering in a needed
area, and I have no time to bake-- I have too sent emails with no replies--
and received no sweet treats for the efforts!  Once again someone it would
appear has taken advantage of the generosity of FML people.  It is a shame!

Alicia
shelter Mom for the many faces at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org

[Moderator's note: Kym Zorn has been on the FML for a while.  If someone
wanted to take advantage of the generosity of FML people I think hammocks
would be a rather odd thing to try to steal.

Nonetheless, here are two people now who have had the same experiences.
I hope Kym is out there and will be busily baking when whatever crisis
is over.  Please send me followups so I can decide if any similar pleas
from Kim should be posted should they arrive.  BIG]