From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 23:40:53 -0400
There are 2 different postings for free ferrets on craiglist.

Posting 1:
 http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/zip/193357985.html
 FINE FUZZY FERRET, FREE!!!!
 Reply to: [log in to unmask]
 Date: 2006-08-12, 4:30PM EDT

If you'd like to adopt an adorable ferret we have the perfect gent for
you.  He comes with an outdoor cage (for summer lounging) and an indoor
cage.  He is three-years-old and very friendly.  Perfect pet for kids,
but he will not be placed in a home with infants.

Please call: 631 871-4655
this is in or around Centereach, Long Island

Posting 2:
 http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/zip/193271169.html
 Ferrets need good home
 Reply to: [log in to unmask]
 Date: 2006-08-12, 12:43PM EDT

Unfortunately due to my hectic schedule, I cannot care for these two
lovable ferrets.  They are Marshall Ferrets, 8 months and brothers,
therefore I want them to be taken together.  I will include their cage,
toys, leashes, and shampoos.  They have been given medication for fleas
and have been descented.  They are the perfect pet for those who are
looking for entertainment, companionship and non stop laughter.

I have pictures posted, but some of the film was messed up.  sorry.

[NI]