From:
Curtis & Dawn Middleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 01:06:23 -0500
We have not had Casey very long,and thank-you to the FML for all the great
infomation.There is alot to learn when a little fuzzbut comes into your
life.I got in touch with a ferret contact in our area to find a vet with
knowledge about ferrets,only the best for our little guy!I had a list of
questions for her so we could better take care of Casey.We had a few
Questions about ECE and other things that we have read about and she just
kept avoiding them,I then told her that we were on-line and about the FML.
What she said was that we proubly knew more than her!I almost fell on the
floor!She was recommended!by a ferret contact!Then she stared asking me
questions,asking me to find out a few things out for her.Casey was only
there for a checkup and his shots so we picked him up and walked out.We have
a great Univ.vet about 1 hour away and we think it will be worth the trip.We
just wanted to share our story with you so you new fuzzbut parents out there
will be careful,even when recommended.  Casey Jones,Curtis and Dawn