From:
Simonetti Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 1995 22:08:10 -0500
Well it was not at all a fight, and it was not between ferrets armed with
food:)  but I had a discussion with a pet store owner whom recommended that
ferrets eat dog food.  I thought she was wrong and I *knew* that I read it
either in a FAQ or on the list that cat food was a ferret staple.  Was I
right or the pet store owner?
Selena Simonetti
"THERE IS PROBABLY NO HELL FOR AUTHORS IN THE NEXT WORLD--THEY SUFFER SO
MUCH FROM CRITICS AND PUBLISHERS IN THIS!" CHRISTIAN NESTELL BOVEE (1820-1904)