From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:51:42 -0400
Here is the donation location for the SOS

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
          100 Walsh Road
       Lansdowne, PA 19050
          610-626-6647

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
    http://www.SupportOurShelters.org

Ask me how you can help a shelter near you.
Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:
          EIN: 23-3062176

You will notice on the website that SOS is a 501(c) charity.  This means
that you can deduct contributions to the SOS when you file your taxes.

It would be good if people who support Risa's idea -- want to send
in a dollar, or a dollar for each of their ferrets to the SOS -- to
commemorate the upcoming FML ISSUE FIVE THOUSAND would from time to time
over the next few months repeat this info on the list and remind people
that we are approaching an incredible milestone.

Did you know that the majority of lists do no last even a year, and most
fold once they reach about a thousand members.  The FML is so unusual in
having a long life and many members (about 2,500) that it has actually
been followed by some internet sociologists and internet anthropologists
in the past to see why it has worked so well since Dec 2, 1987.