From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2012 10:58:19 -0700
Dear Fellow Ferrets;

As a mustelid who has a trained palate for the good stuff, I feel
compelled to share this distasteful event with you. On Friday past, my
Momma took me off to see our buddy Doc and the gang. Implant number two
for me, that'd be the Des. Knowing that this trained palate prefers the
good stuff, Momma broke out the liquid gold. The expensive stuff. The
Vivify. Three new bottles in the cupboard, one came along to the vet.
It was the old distraction routine.

Well let me tell you. This new stuff in the bottle with the new top is
NOT ferrety dookilicious. I was not at all distracted and apparently my
thick skinned personality has become a physical trait as well. I did
not enjoy my visit to Doc's. I am however sporting another implant and
glued up hole by my shoulders -- I hear it is all the rave this spring.

I did however, enjoy my ride home. Some of it was on Momma's shoulder,
in her lap, on the floor of the passenger side, in the back seat. I
still have good eyes and enjoyed much of hte view out the window. This
is NOT normally an acceptable ride protocol in the Momma Mobile. Being
ever so clever, I scratched my way out of the very nice leather travel
case my Auntie Jackie sent me. Momma happened to notice as we entered
the vet's office with my beautious white head sticking out of this
black bag. She thought she could outwit me by pulling the flap down
over the netting and sealing the Velcro tab. Dook, Dook to that
nonsense! You do not get to be almost eight ferret years and not know
how to overcome such minor obstacles. She did stuff me back in the bag
a few times.....then I decided with all my excitement I'd best take a
nap and give Momma a break. Usually her car looks like a spider lives
there. She bungies our carriers in thoroughly. If she wasn't there to
take us out we'd have to call the fire department for their jaws of
life just to get out and back to our cages!

In closing, I will say, I am disappointed. I am down to the crumbs in
my TF treats canister - there will be no more. My dookilicious Vivify
seems to have been tampered with...I sure hope my TVL food is not on
back order again this spring/summer. Don't the folks at TF realize we
older ferrets are set in our ways????We need consistency. We need our
old products back!

Perhaps we will need to form a group. The NMA. The Noctural Mustelid
Activists. I'll hire some masked bandits to pay a visit. Pay them in
Bandit treats. Hmmm, TF hoomins missing their coffee. Or better
yet.....change in their coffee recipes. A taste of their own medicine.

Signed,
Anonymous Ferret

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3