From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:36:54 +0000
Well folks, I've completed a piece I'm quite proud of.  Not sure if it
is done yet.  I need some help....I lost my little Sadie just short of a
month ago.  I'm still missing her so much, and this piece is a sort of
healing process.  My husband is off to work, and so I'm unable to post to
a website (i'm slow *laughing*) so if any of you would like to see it in
the next few days, e-mail me and I'll send you the picture.  I'd love
someone to look at it with a fresh eye.

(Big, I tried to send the image to you, but it was of course rejected.
I'd love your opinion, but I'd need a different address)

[Moderator's note: It would only be rejected if it was sent to the FML
itself.  Sending directly to me at [log in to unmask] should
work fine.  BIG]