From:
Ahnner Banahnner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 07:03:23 -0500
I posted it to the ferret newsgroup so now I'll post it here. I'm interested
in the names people have chosen for their ferrets and why.. I'm going to put
together a list to see the most popular and some of the more original names.
Please email me at [log in to unmask] with a list of the names of your
ferrets. Please tell me whether they're male or female since with some of
these names you just can't assume. Include past and present ferrets, please.

Thanks!

Ahn and her too large crew including Applejuice, Beckett, Max.3, K-Nack, and
now featuring Rogue and Gambit (the X-Ferrets) as well as some canines a
couple of felines and a fish.