From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 10:12:48 EDT
::Under a large maple tree a woman in a robe is dancing around in circles.
You wonder to yourself, 'oh we have a live on here'.  But then you see she
is not dancing, she is trying to get away from an ankle biter.::

Stay away Miles, you may be one of Dippys boyfriends, but you will not
lick lick chomp the great Oracle!  Alexandria says.  Thank goodness it
looks like the calvary is arriving now.

::she turns, and looks at you::
Oh its just you puppets.

::ferrets begin to show up one by one out from under the leaves, dirt,
from behind the tree, and from behind you::

PUPPETS!  Look!  Behold yon ferret creatures!

:: you look closer at the ferrets and something is terribly odd about
them.  They have no fur.  Wait yes they do, its just that they are
wearing t-shirts?::

Whats that look on your face puppet?  OH you want one too?  I'm glad
because by ordering some you will be helping SOS who helps our shelters.
What?  Why am I not wearing one?  Because, puppets, I'm too sexy for that
shirt... you should know that.

::she breaks out into song::
"IIIIII'm too sexy for my shh--ooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwie!!!!!!
GOSH darn you Miles, you nailed me!"

::all the little ferrets snicker and scamper, and you quickly duck out
before the Oracle tries to sing yet again.  But not before you grab this::
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/SOS-LE-Tee.html

The Great Ferret Oracle

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/