Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 21:19:19 -0800
Hello all you ferret fanatics! I have missed you, but will try to drop
in more frequently. I am looking for some of the funny tales about your
ferrets and their toys. Got a special picture of that awwwww moment?
If so, and you are willing to share them, please send them to me at my
personal email addy with Toy Story as the subject. I will answer any
of your questions there and look forward to reading them.

Thank you!

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we