From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2008 02:41:52 -0500
Ok Let me expline how to say this, about 3 weeks about a couple called
me claming that they was a rescue shelter out of Fla that lost their
home and had moved up to state of Mo on the boarderline of Arkansas and
Mo, anyweays they not only Called a couple other shelters thay called
me.

we talked and as bad as i needed a couple foster homes i had took these
people at their word and they seemd real nice people they were about
an hour from me, they wanted to help out woith hospice and sp needs
ferrets, ive had people tell me , its hard to run across to find people
that wants to foster these kinds of ferrets ive heard it for several
years and so finaly these people called me and i after they came to my
home and filled out an app and i did a couple ref calls i went on ahead
and aproved them for fostering my babys, so i let them have a little
adrenal insulioma boy, then they came back and i let them take 2 little
girls.

it had been a couple weeks now and i thought id go do my home vist so
i went tues to the home and thay in a small travel trailor had many sp
needs aniimals you name it they had it, from dogs to snakes. i saw 2 of
my 3 ferrets they looked ok but 1 only peeked her head out of her sleep
sack then went back in so i left her alone , STUPIT ME DIDNT THINK TO
SEE THE RED FLAGS GOING UP ALL AROUND, STUPIT ME DIDNT TAKE GIRL OUT TO
GIVE HER KISSES AND NOW STUPIT ME YESTERDAY HAD TO PULL MY KIDS KIDS
AWAY FROM THE HOME AFTER THESE PEOPLE CALLED ME AND SAID THEY THINK
GIRL IS LOSEING ALITTLE BIT OF WAIT BUT SHES EATING WELL, THEY BROUGHT
HER HOME TO ME YESTERDAY, SHE WAS RUSHED TO THE VET, I BROUGHT HER HOME
AND NOW SHES ON THE ROUND THE CLOCK OF FEEDINGS TRYING TO SAVE HER FROM
DEATH DOORS, STUPIT ME DIDNT CHECK THE F JERKS OUT MORE BEFOR ALLOWING
THEM TO FOSTER LIKE I SHOULD HAVE STUPIT ME TOOK PICTURES OF THIS POOR
GIRL AND SHOWED THEM TO A COUPLE PEOPLE TM AND ANPOTHER SHELTER MOM AND
THEY BOTH WERE HORRIFIED AT SEEING THE PICTURES, AND NOW STIPT ME IS
KICKING MYSELF IN THE ASS BIG TIME I am so ahamed of myself,

Now i have a duty to take these people down big time and with my vets
help they are very upset as well yes i got my butt chewed on but i
deserved it, i will never ever trust another person outside my shelter
home to want to foster my hospice or sp needs kids again, Im so sorry
guys i had to get this off my chest, i couldnt sleep at all last night,
i have called several shelters in Fla and have learn alittle bit about
these people but i should have done this befor and not after the fact,

Im not here for a pity party or im sorry you had to go thru this or
that im not here to have you all feeling sorry for me or flame me im
here to warn other shelters please please check and do home vists when
people call and want to be foater parents or adopt kids out.. please
keep the little girl in your prayers big time cause right now she needs
a big tough of healing.

bye

[SC]