Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 14:10:55 EST
Vicki--I think "Ode to Lost Socks" belongs in the Anthology of Great Ferret
Literature, along with the other gems FML people have written.

Re: coming when called
This morning I was checking to make sure that all 3 fuzzbeans were around
before I left for work (especially after coming home yesterday and finding the
entire contents of a bag of birdseed on the dining room floor, as well as the
entire contents of a bag of kitty litter scattered around upstairs--coming up
to full moon I guess). I was calling "Ralph!" at the top of my lungs when I
heard little footsteps hopping down the stairs. Yup, Ralph comes when called
(when awake, anyway.) Probably thinking a treat was in store, so of course I
had to give him one.

Cinderella, Norm & Ralph's mom