From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 02:45:15 -0700
Hi,
I was just reading the posts and I saw something about a lost ferret
re-united.  Which is wonderful news!!  The post said the owner was very
good about asking everyone and telling everyone about the lost ferret,
but didn't post a sign.  I just wanted to emphasis how important signs
are.  Put them everywhere!!

When we lost our cat, I put signs all over and especially at the local
stores by my house.  That's where a neighbor saw my sign, at the local
White Hen.  The clerk taped it right on the counter where people pay.
I also put a sign on my own front door, so if we weren't home, people
would know it was us.  So if neighbors happen to come over when you
aren't home, they can see the sign and know you have a lost pet.  It is
so horrible when you lose a cherished pet.  Good luck to everyone who
has a missing little one.

suzi