From:
Burness Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:44:51 -0700
After reading Sukie's post and accusations that Kim made false
statements about her ferrets, I went back and reread Kim's post
yesterday. Nowhere in any of Kim's posts could I find any reference
to Sukie's ferrets whatsoever. The only reference to Sukie I could
find was this:

>Doing something for "27 years" does NOT equate to doing something
>beneficial or correct- just notes that something being done has
>become a habit."

I agree with her, as longevity does not equate to expertise. Newcomers
in any field can be more knowledgeable in certain areas than the old
timers, as they do not take anything for granted and do their research
rather than just accepting what they are told. I, for one, appreciate
all the time and hard work Kim has put into researching the correct
diet for ferrets and sharing it with FML readers.

I believe Sukie owes Kim an apology for her false accusations. Also,
her name is "Kim," not "Kimmie." If this, along with the frequent
references to her as a "newbie," is meant to demean her and diminish
the credibility of her posts, it was a dismal failure as it only
served to point out that Sukie chose to attack the person and not
the information which Kim posted.