From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 22:20:30 EST
What's that they say about ferret math striking when you least expect it?
Well,it has hit us.We thought the best thing we could do in Valentine's
honor was to adopt a ferret from a shelter,so we went to Ferrets R Fun
shelter and looked at a little girl,who took an instant liking to ours,
especially Taz.Then another little girl took a liking to my husband,and
yes you guessed it,we went from 2 to 4.I thought ferret math was addition
not multiplication.

One's an 10 mo.  old dark sable,that's Sugar Bear.The other is almost 2 and
a chocolate blaze or panda,I'm not sure which,and she is Honey.Is it me or
did it all of a sudden get very sweet around here.Sugar Bear thinks cats
are great fun.Honey poofed her tail and walked around arched.Then she
hissed at the cat who wouldn't move out of her way.He's a big lug who's
used to our ferrets,so couldn't be bothered to move.We'll see how Jasmine
reacts in her territory to the new ones.On neutral ground she could care
less.They're all sleeping in their own spaces for now.Honey in a cage with
her toy she brought from Ca.Sugar Bear in a cage down below with new
toys.Taz and Jazz in their room.Wish us luck.

Sandy and 2 + 2 = 4
Valentine and Chelsea angels