From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:08:18 -0500
Hi Joseph,

I know exactly what you mean!!!  ALL of my animals are shedding their
coats.  I believe that this is just a normal thing for this time of the
year, since everyone of my pets is shedding at the same time.  Combing
your ferret whenever you can will help ALOT!  I also suck my animals off
with a vaccum attachment.  He will look as if he has no hair for a little
while, just bits of short fuzz, but if he is completely bald in some spots,
you should ask your vet about it.

I was cleaning out all of my rabbits today in my garage.  I have 4 fans
going because its over 90 degrees (F.) and hair is being blown everywhere!
I walk out of my garage, covered from head to toe in HAIR, I still haven't
showered and am in my worst clothes, and who shows up at the gate, THE
MAILMAN!!!  He practically choked from laughter that he was trying to keep
inside from looking at me.  I turned BRIGHT red.  Oh, the season of the
dreaded shedding, how embarrassing it can be!!!

Bright Blessings,
Heidi T.