From:
Richard Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 09:16:37 -0700
1.  (not ferret related) The other night I watched an episode of "Grace
Under Fire" Part of the story line contained a reference to Cow Tipping as a
boyish prank.  So my question is ( yes I am serious, I wanna know) directed
to any farmers out there..Is this for real?  Do people actually tip over
cows for fun?  Wouldn't it cause injury to the animal?

2.  Raising money ..... Seems to me the easiest way to raise money would be
bumper stickers.  Can't cost more than a few cents to make'm, should sell
for at least $5.00 each.  Could be sold through any pet supply or vets place
easy enough, or even "Modern Ferret".

ps...I really am serious about my first question.