From:
Kate Pappas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2009 11:54:39 -0700
This is too cute not to share! It would have made a sweet YouTube, if I
were able to make YouTubes:

Yesterday morning, I heard the ringing of a bell, and saw Her Royal
Highness the Princess Michaela, hunched over her toy imitation-tennis
ball, scooting it backwards all the way across the living room.

Nothing new about that. We've seen that before. . . Except--once Mickey
had scooted it acroos the room, she carefully picked it up, carried it
in her teeth back over to the far wall. . .and scooted it backwards all
the way across the room psst the telephone table. . .

not once. . .
not twice. . .
but three times in a row! Scoot it backwards across the room, carry it
forwards back to the other side. . .

then she must have gotten either tired, or bored--she scooted it
backwards in a circle by the chair, and then carried it away and hid it
in a place known only to her royal princess self.

aw. . .it was just too durn cute. . .gotta love these little critters!
Thanks for understanding:)

"k8" and Mixer and the Zorillito

"May all your ferret tales end 'happily ever after.'"

Kate
(currently-owned by "George & Michaela," nicknamed "Zorro & Mickey"--a
dark-and-dashing big sable boy and a sweet-and-spunky tiny red-headed
girl)